Sunday, November 6, 2011

3rd Place Award at Cupcake Wars



A few months ago, my mom sent me an e-mail telling me about the Decadent Dreams Chocolate Festival Cupcake Wars! I signed up and decided to make Ganache filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream. Although I had a minor setback this morning- my first batch of cupcakes fell- I whipped up another batch! There were 21 contestants in the cupcake wars, and I came in 3rd place! I wish I had pictures of the step-by-step process for y'all, but I was in such a hurry that I didn't have time. My best friend ever in the entire world, Carrie, loves raspberries, and she's coming home over Thanksgiving break, so I will probably make them then! Thank y'all for all of your support, and I hope to be entering many more competitions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment